A Johnny Depp masterpiece if I ever did see one. This has to be one of the most twisted, confusing, mental mind banging film I have ever watched.
This morning at 6am, when I got to the rowing machine at the gym , I sat down and looked at the TV – Fear and Loathing was on. Better still, they had sub titles. What language do you think they sub’d it with?
Rasta of course – for a film that is already a serious mind bender, you should try reading Rasta subtitles and maintain 28 strokes per minute.
I managed to sort my playlist too for my strength training route. Of course at first, I ended up with nearly two hours of The Prodigy and Underworld but then I started to trim it down until I ended up with
1. Beat your heart out – The distillers (first 3 minutes of easing into it)
2. Breathe – The prodigy (for the two mother of all uphill climbs)
3. Born Slippy – Underworld (for the longest section which is also downhill)
4. Pretender – Foo Fighters (should get this just as I hit my last hill)
5. Sabotage – Beastie Boys (the last 3 minutes of sprint back to the boat)
That is 23 minutes and 7 seconds if you count the track overlap. If the music finishes before I get back to the boat, I have lost.
Come back soon for a report on my success